Interested in joining the UW-Madison Marching Band? At this point, we are preparing to resume in-person marching band activities this summer. To help prospective members prepare for auditions and the upcoming marching season, we will host three summer sectionals.
Attending one or more sectionals is the first step toward a successful audition. They are highly encouraged and free of cost for auditioning members. Learn playing and marching techniques that are fundamental to our program.
Saturday, June 20, 2020 (9:30 AM-3:30 PM)
Saturday, July 25, 2020 (9:30 AM-3:30 PM)
Saturday, August 1, 2020 (9:30 AM-3:30 PM)
- To participate, you must be enrolled at UW-Madison (Fall 2020).
- Location: Mosse Humanities Building, 455 N. Park St., Madison.(Arrive by 9:30 AM!)
- Parking: City of Madison State Street Campus Ramp, 415 N. Lake St.
- Wear appropriate closed-toe athletic footwear and comfortable clothing for outdoor summer weather.
- Bring a water bottle and money for lunch.
Register for a summer sectional by filling out the Intent to Audition form.
We hope to see you soon. On, Wisconsin!